This bundle has all of the elements you need to help you honor your ancestors, give thanks to your family, and to help guide their spirits to your altar.
- Marigolds | Calendula - To guide the passed on, with protection. Used in Day of the Dead Celebrations, Samhain Altars and in Ritual
- Cornflower - To help open the crown to the heart chakras for connection. It activates the third eye and awakens psychic awareness and self knowledge.
- Mugwort - To help open the curtain to the veil and give you sight. Used in teas, rituals and incense to help with lucid dreaming, divination, and connection to spirit guides.
- Feathers - To represent the spirits who take flight, death and rebirth. It signifies honor, trust, strength, wisdom, power and freedom. It is sacred to many cultures and is a precious gift of offering to your loved ones.
- Palo Santo (from fallen branches) - To light and give as an incense offering from the Holy Tree, that symbolizes the transformation between life and death in it's regrowth cycle. Sacred to Shaman for it's resin, cleansing and healing abilities.
- Bone & Wood Arrowhead - To represent your family heritage, the tree of your ancestors, to honor their death and to point you on the right path. It is also a symbol of protection and strength. It has been found all over the world since the Stone Age and has been used by every single one of everyone's ancestors to fight or find food.
Place these items in a cleansed offering bowl at your altar for your ancestors, in a mojo bag to be placed in a sacred place, as a part of your ancestor connection ritual or to help you connect to your spirit guides in meditation.